CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, July 11, 2021

SUNDAY UPDATE: WEASELS GOTTA BE WEASELING

“How cute! … a central bankers meeting!”

Fresh off of a 4 day “medical vacation”, where walls were moving, monkeys

flying around, the dog talking shit every chance he got, me completely delirious

and not caring … and then the fever breaks … suddenly reality crashes in around

me … the walls seem stable [but I’m suspicious], the dog friendly, the flying

monkeys gone [for now], and then a little later over the weekend on Saturday

night, I knew I was back to reality when I read the following link on ZH:


https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-07-10/update-bullion-banks-get-basel-

bypass-friday-night


Bottom line: banks in the U.K. can apply for an “exemption” to the rules, which I

understand to mean they can still “clear” precious metals trades … makes sense

if that’s what it clearly means … however, when dealing with “shit weasels” you

ALWAYS got to be careful cuz they are always “shit weaseling” in everything they

do … clearing means what it says, doing a trade on behalf of a customer client,

but here’s a BIG PROBLEM I got with this simplistic approach … what’s to

prevent scumbag bullion bank “A” from taking corporate funds and establishing

a totally separate, legally domiciled, new company in a super secret tax haven

and funding it with say $1 billion dollars … it simply becomes an equity holding

on their balance sheet, lumped in with all the other shit they own and are

leveraging … the officers & directors of the new offshore trading company are

simply “old” employees of bank “A”, and the only shareholder is bank “A”

… this new “financial trading company” opens a trading account at “bank A”

… so tell me, when this “new” company goes in and trades their account, is it

JUST CLEARING NOW? … cuz you know “Hoover Dam” well, they’re gonna get

the “cherry picked” fills others should have gotten … and besides, who now

pays the “SKIM” for the POLS, Apparatchiks, & regulators to “look the other

way and SEE NUTTIN’ HONEY? … well, isn’t that convenient? … a double edged

purpose for being, and “off the books to boot” … all that loot can be wielded any

way they want cuz they’re a private company beholden to literally nobody … no

wonder they said and did nothing the weeks before Basel 3 went into effect

… but no matter, the FED did them all a favor by cratering gold approximately

$130 Dollars per OZ. in 5 days starting the last full week of June, thus not taking

any chances that JPM, Squid, and the rest of the virus slime in the U.S. should

not get hurt by the new rules … so, is there really a “new” gold market? … Yes,

but by how much? … that I can’t answer.


Looking over the trading action while I was in another universe, it’s clear nothing

has changed and that manipulation of VIX is all that matters to the manipulators

… if Cable could keep the ranges it had on Thursday & Friday, I’d be there until

I’d pass out from lack of sleep, cuz it would be so good … problem is, like always,

one day it has a 135 PIP range, the next day it’s 51 PIPS … what separates one

from the other on the charts?


Remembering back to pre “monkeys on the wall” when I got clipped good & hard

via slippage in gold, Turnkey finally responded to my lousy execution and latency

time … of course, it’s my fault … my computer is “slow”, or the internet isn’t what

it should be … in other words, all of the things nobody can either prove or

disprove with any assurance … typical Turnkey, but I didn’t expect anything

different from them. One thing I’m going to try is routing my VPN through London,

cuz I think using other destinations might have the potential at some times to slow

things down … don’t know, just guessing, cuz the banks & HFT’s Turnkey uses

are all out of London, where their main execution servers are located.


Quite frankly folks, we don’t have much of a choice in the markets I can trade

… take away slippage, and the clear winner is gold … other markets present

slippage problems but not as severe, but also have significant other problems

like phantom spreads and/or disappearing VIX that gold doesn’t have as badly

[yet?] … I’m just gonna have to work around the slippage issue in gold as best as

I can, cuz the other markets prove to me almost daily they got major issues as

well … so, pick your poison … in that case, I’ll choose gold.


Not betting anything moves either in Asia tonight, or Europe cuz of the soccer

final England is involved in for the first time in 65 years against Italy … either

way, it’s “party hardy” on the continent or the “white cliffs of Dover”, and likely

to muck up financial flows the entire European day one way or the other

… we’ll see.


Yes, it’s good to be 100% over whatever the hell it was I had … I was getting tired

of chasing monkeys … onto the week at hand … outta here … “the future’s so

“GOLD”-en bright I need sunglasses”! 😎 … Onward & Upward!! 


 -vegas




 

No comments:

Post a Comment