CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, January 7, 2021

THE U.S. IS OFFICIALLY A “BANANA REPUBLIC”

 

“Hey “Murica”! … welcome to the United States of China!”

Yup, it’s O.V.E.R. for all of you that live in what was formerly known as the United

States … in just under 2 weeks, your new Communist Fraudster Rulers, with the

help of “The Deep State” in both parties, will seize power and usher in the new

doctrine you’ll be living under, which is “we paid you, we own you, you’ll do what

we say”! … and “JoeMala" will snap to it, cuz they’re eyeball deep in ChiCom

corruption … and after first throwing “helicopter money” at you to placate you,

they’ll start in earnest to destroy the country you once lived in … I’d be shocked

if Biden makes it out of 2021 alive, or is sent to the home to eat pudding, cuz her

Communist pals most likely are already planning the “accident” … that means the

most disliked, biggest female slimeball this side of Cankles Clinton will take over,

and let the ChiComs run the country.


All with the help of the complicit Republican party … count the stab wounds in

Trump’s back, and you’d need a calculator … quite frankly, if I lived in the U.S.,

I’d never vote “R” ever again, for any reason … fuck ‘em … they’re nothing but

RINO wimps par excellence, and have sold you down the river these last 30 years

since Reagan, and have offered or done NOTHING to improve the plight of the

middle class … instead, they lined their pockets just like the Commirat Libtard

DEMS … America is a BANANA REPUBLIC, a swamp creature lagoon, filled with

hypocrites, back stabbers, and Grifters who hate your guts … but like Mittens

Romney, who I detest, they show up at election time to pander & patronize so the

grifting can continue … fuck all of ‘em, let the country burn down, I hope the

“mob” hangs all of ‘em by their ankles from tree limbs so people can whack ‘em

with sticks & bats … with what we’ve witnessed since the greatest fraud election

of all time, I detest ALL POLS OF BOTH SIDES OF THE SWAMP, and that includes

the judiciary, especially SCOTUS … a bigger bunch of back stabbers and lawyer

shit weasels you’ll never find in a group of 9 people, who again hate your guts.


So, here we are, the end of the U.S.A. … and you wonder why crypto is never

going lower ever again? … WHY THE HELL WOULD IT!? … here comes FED

helicopter money just as soon as the CNTRL-P machine prints more trillions

upon trillions starting January 20 … and then they come for you! … and crypto

tells them to go “pound sand”!


Apparently, BTC & ETH ARE NEVER GOING LOWER EVER AGAIN! … yup, that’s

the headline! … buy, buy, and buy some MOAR, and FOMO the shit out of it, while

throwing any & all common sense to the wind like a squirrel fart, the likes of

which no market in the history of the world has ever seen, BUT THIS TIME IT WILL

BE DIFFERENT! … “uh huh, until that moment in time when it ain’t … and after

literally coming out of NOWHERE, the blood will flow from weak hands into strong

hands, and the rinsing & repeating will continue until BTC is at $1 million & ETH

is at $500K … most likely the day KMala dispatches Creeeeepy Uncle Joe … and

then you know what? … yup, I won’t care one F-ing bit cuz I got nothin’ in the

shithole known as the “United States of China”, having left years ago seeing the

writing on the proverbial wall … all I’ll be doing is listening to the gnashing of

teeth & the wailing of those stuck who refused to listen and take appropriate

action.


And so here we are, another day where the moronic “Chuckleheads” go

“puke city” about an hour before I get up and trade … and now that I’m up, this

shit can’t break 2 cents, and all we see is the slow drift upwards from the FOMO

crowd … “I’m seriously thinking about creating a website that simply tracks

when I’m “trading” versus all the other time of the day, like sleeping, eating,

running errands, etc. … this way, the entire trading world can make money while

I sleep cuz it’s moving then … I wake up and all shit dies”!


Over at Turnkey, even attempting to trade Asia is a joke … the bid/offer spreads

are so large and wide in BTC & ETH, it’s this side of pure comedy … unless

there’s a very big break ala “Thelma & Louise”, and the trading algorithm

basically says it’s a slam dunk winning trade dead ahead, I have to pass … and

once I do get up, the spreads don’t get much better, as the Grifter LP’s they use

are nothing but pure thieves … for example, over at PHEMEX, I can trade cash

BTC most of the time with about a $5 - $12 range bid/offer with ZERO

COMMISSIONS … there’s no leverage, so it’s straight cash on the table … during

that same time the Grifters at Turnkey want $30 - $70+++, where it can go from

30 to 70 in less time than it takes you to say, “what kind of F-ing fill is that”?

… let’s see, 7-12 or most likely somewhere near $60-$70? … complete stupidity,

and they wonder why nobody is trading there … not any better in ETH, where it’s

$0.50 - $1.00 versus $3++ … again, a real hard decision isn’t it? … they really do

think we’re Dopes!


No trades today in the Turnkey PAMM / MAM.


Given the circumstances and cards I’m forced to handle with these assclowns

in crypto, I simply can’t take many of the algorithm signals given … I got a

“Grand Canyon” spread + SLIPPAGE to deal with, both IN AND OUT … I have to

wait for the highest probability trade signals, and for that we need this shit to

trade, meaning to break some and not simply spend 99.999% of the time

day-after-day going UP … and yet, all we see are very minor breaks with ZERO

follow through, and then it turns on a dime and goes straight up … I’ve never

seen anything like this in my entire professional trading life … the good news is

that I own Bitcoin and I’m hoping you do too … the bad news, is that for trading

I have to be patient and wait for the breaks that aren’t coming, unless I’m away

from my screen and then it breaks like glass hit with a brick … this morning being

a perfect example about 40 minutes before I got up … it is what it is, but it’s highly

frustrating I’ll admit … but, nothing goes up forever [I think], and we’ll get our

trades when they come.


Over at PHEMEX for “The Syndicate”, multiple trades today in ETHUSD, and we’re

UP 0.39%


Quite frankly, I like ETH as a trading vehicle … today sees another day of very

wide swings in the “basis” [perpetual futures contract - spot rate] in ETH … most

of my trades done with the basis at around -$5, and it has swung higher to +$7

and higher over the hours since I showed up … this wide swing in sentiment is

becoming the norm in crypto pairs, as the FOMO crowd will chase price higher

on the slightest provocation in the spot rate moving higher … I wish I could do

this type of trading for the PAMM / MAM over at Turnkey but I can’t cuz it’s simply

not possible … this is the difference between “open order book” platform versus

using an LP … and from what I’ve seen these last months, pretty much all of the

LP based platforms have LP’s that are stone cold thieves.


 With the Communist Fraudsters about ready to seize power, crypto looks set to

vault higher, to places only guys like John McAfee predicted years ago, when

people thought he was nuts … who’s nuts now? … and in the wings are coins

like ALGO [Algorand], ADA [Cardano], DOT [Polkadot], UNI [Uniswap Protocol],

to name just a few I like, that as prices go vertical, they can be traded as well if

things get totally out of control with BTC & ETH … just wait until BTC starts

going up 10K per day, or HOUR, and money is desperately trying to GTFO of the

U.S. at any cost … it’s coming! … but no worries, NFL playoffs are here, so enjoy

the “bread & circuses” and breathe your last bits of freedom while you can. 


I’ll have more on the MODIFIED TUNNEL TRADING [TT] METHOD algorithm

tomorrow, which is what I’m using to trade all crypto pairs, as well as some

details on the logistics of trading the different pairs … in the days ahead, I’ll also

spell out how you can get the algorithm, so there’s plenty on the plate going

forward.


I’m outta here …  until tomorrow … I’m full steam ahead! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment