CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, January 24, 2021

SUNDAY UPDATE: MARKETS HAVE NO IDEA

“Crypto analysts hard at work!”

Let’s face facts shall we? … analysts have no clue, especially in crypto

… remember all the “experts” pounding the table on Youtube over Ripple

[XRPUSD]? … how’d that work out? … and that’s why my entire professional

trader life that spans decades has been in scalping / day trading … “I trade this

shit, I don’t date it, and I sure as hell don’t marry anything, with the possible

exception of Bitcoin cuz of its unique scarcity component".


I bring this up, cuz as you know by now, I’m working on releasing the

MODIFIED TUNNEL TRADING [TT] ALGORITHM here in a couple of weeks … it

has everything you need for success in short term trading

[scalping / day trading] … longer term traders will also find support, but only up

to a point with the HR1 … over that, and the error component of trading is

simply too large to be ignored, and in essence you give up a lot when shit turns

and it goes straight the other direction … I’ve always found that unacceptable,

and nothing has changed on that front over the years.


I’ll have FULL algorithm details for the MT4 markets of XAUUSD, XAGUSD,

USOUSD, & XNGUSD, as well as crypto pairs BTCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, &

BCHUSD … I wouldn’t trade these pairs on the MT4 at either COINEXX OR

TURNKEY,, but the demo platforms are easier to work with for charts. For crypto

pairs I recommend “gocharts.com” … much better than Trading View, and full

details will be in the trading manual … all this for added flexibility & convenience

of whatever market you trade.


Additionally, I wholeheartedly recommend trading crypto over at PHEMEX, with

added pairs like ADAUSD, DOTUSD, LINKUSD, UNIUSD, & ALGOUSD … THESE

ALT-COINS move baby!, and they make for some of the prettiest algorithm

signals I’ve ever seen … another alternative would be BYBIT, but they have fewer

pairs to trade on their “open order book” platform.


Short update today, back to writing the trading manual … I’m full steam ahead!

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



 

No comments:

Post a Comment