CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

WHAT SKYNET KNOWS THAT YOU DON’T

 

“Say hello to your friendly liquidity provider!”

We live in an age of human development where very few understand the scope &

power of computer networks … none more so than the scumbag LP banks and

HFT’s that are our modern day “robber barons” in financial derivatives markets

… and even though I try and keep up with developments in the crypto & FX

space, I can’t run fast enough most days to keep pace with these scumbags, so

that I know what their latest scam is and therefore how to defeat it.


First, step back a few months … sure, we had the pandemic in March & April and

that upheaval wasn’t as bad in FX as I had originally thought at the time it could

be … the reason is obvious … blatant FED manipulation of FX rates via

“swap lines” to other central banks, thus allowing them to manipulate their own

currency … and then the “game” changed at the end of June, start of July … “I

find the timetable for this “coincidence” coming right at the end of the 2nd Q

troubling, cuz it smacks of massive coordinated manipulation by deceptive

planning of the master manipulators at the FED” … in other words, there is no

such animal in markets that exists called “coincidence”! … but the paradigm

shifted yet again, cuz comparing statistical analysis of market behavior in FX

prior to July 1, looks nothing at all like price behavior we’ve seen since … is this

simply an anomaly? … no, IMHO it isn’t, it’s a subtle paradigm shift, one that I’ve

been thinking has happened lately but couldn’t quite put my finger on it … well,

I think I have the proof of the shift.


Take a minute and take a good long look at the graphic below … I ran across this

very early this morning doing some market background prep reading for today’s

Cable trading … and Bingo! Bango! Boom!, it instantly all made sense to me

what’s really going on in FX … here’s the proof.


click on image to enlarge

“Holy shit Batman”! … 94% of traded major dollar pairs, of which includes

GBPUSD, representing an AVERAGE VOLUME SIZE OF $31 MILLION DOLLARS

[notional] ARE TRADED USING EXPERT ADVISOR [EA] SOFTWARE! … in other

words, the vast majority of large trades are being done by software that sits on

the servers of the scumbag LP bank! … EXIT QUESTION: “Do you somehow

believe that the scumbag bank isn’t going to know what your software does for

buy/sell decisions, and that their filling of your orders are going to be skewed

cuz they know”? … only a Biden voter would believe there’s nothing “unseemly”

here and that the potential for disaster could be very large!


And so, it makes perfect sense to believe that the scumbag LP banks computer

networks KNOW WHAT ALL THE EA’S ARE DOING 24/7, and can then tell which

EA’s are going to be buying / selling . where the stops are / and can adjust in a

nanosecond to buy right before you’re buying, or sell right before you’re selling,

and then stick you with a shit fill off the market … “and now you know with

certainty, why Cable can run 10 PIPS straight up, then go 15 PIPS straight down

… this idea of a deeeeeeeeeeeeep liquidity pool from all of these top-tier banks

is nothing but hype & bunk … somebody quick get me my hip boots cuz the pig

shit is getting deep in the FX pen … the stench of “scumbaggery” from the usual

suspects is choking me!


Since we now know of this proliferation of EA’s in recent months, it’s why FX 

markets can’t do anything but go straight up or straight down, and then die

… cuz when the EA orders run cold, the scumbag banks got no orders to fuck

over or run from stops … and so what is happening, is that although volumes &

liquidity are dropping like a stone in water, it makes the scumbag banks

JOB EASIER to run price to their immediate advantage, and to the complete

disadvantage of anybody else using traditional methods of price forecasting,

whatever they may be.


Given this info, isn’t it amazing that with all these EA’s doing 94% of the trading,

my piddly order [cuz it ain’t 31 million in size] of 100K or 200k still gets raped and

taken out back and shot in the head … with all this volume size and all of this so

called deeeeeeeeeeeeep liquidity, somebody tell me why, when the market is

going straight up and I’m long and want to liquidate, when I hit the sell button I

send the price lower by 2 full PIPS, get a shit fill, only to see it rebound and

continue to go straight up … imagine how the “average” 31 million is getting

treated? 


Bottom line of all of this? … don’t expect FX to start “trending” anytime soon,

cuz the new paradigm of EA trading, where SkyNet knows EVERYTHING, and we

know nothing, is the new name of the “great game” … in other words, hope you

like your box of bullshit pricing and market behavior, cuz it ain’t ever gonna get

any better … simply too many people & institutions to screw over for that to

ever be allowed to happen again.


And with this new knowledge born out of actual facts, and not my opinion, it

requires some very subtle algorithm coding adjustments, that take into

consideration the driving force behind moves … any move! … and so today sees

me early make the computer code changes, run it on a demo with some demo

trades to insure it’s “right”, and then load it onto the PAMM for signals direction

… and when I go back and take a look, what used to be “noise”, now makes

perfect sense cuz I can calculate the statistical probability of a large

institutional EA’s buy/sell points with amazing accuracy, and front run them

before the scumbag bank LP takes them to the cleaners … and I very much like

what I see here, cuz what was just a hunch, now becomes reality!


So far today, no trades in the TURNKEY PAMM / MAM.


I’m posting early today cuz I see a very active night ahead with the election … if

I do trades later, I’ll post an additional update if they’re before 5 PM EST,

otherwise I’ll be ready in the Asian session to see what happens …. With what

I now know, I don’t foresee any more days of no trades, and the PAMM / MAM

will be quite active going forward .


… until later or tomorrow … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas







No comments:

Post a Comment