CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, September 3, 2020

GRIFTERS GOTTA GRIFT … STOCK MARKET ARMAGEDDON?

“Laws & rules are for the little people!”

Another political Grifter caught grifting … and in true tinfoil Libtard fashion, has
the gall to demand an apology for getting busted … San Fran Botox Nan at it
again, but why be surprised when viewed in the context of where she came from
and the corruption she represents?

And speaking of “Grifters”, moving over to the world of criminal finance, “how
about them NASDAQ stocks today!”? … just a slight 8% haircut in minutes, no
worries … can’t even imagine what kind of slippage the criminal class of
scumbag LP’s are handing out today, and what sometimes sparkles, turns to
shit faster than anyone wants to believe.

Meanwhile, ever since Monday morning’s highs in FX, where the EURUSD hit 1.20
very briefly, and GBPUSD almost got to 1.35, it’s been almost straight down the
rabbit hole as both banks & the ECB don’t want to see 1.20 yet in the Euro
… especially since there are record long futures positions that need to be
screwed … err, liquidated at lower sell stop prices … get the hint from the ECB
Apparatchiks?

COMMAND DECISION TIME

Back in July, I stopped writing in the crude oil blog … I did this for a number of
reasons, but my main problem with crude isn’t the market, the problem is the
LP’s who make the market … since that time, I’ve been working on a crude oil
algorithm, cuz not only is crude a good market, but my thoughts were that at
some point somebody somewhere would “step up” and make a good CFD
market that was fairly priced, and at that time I would want to trade it again
… “that time” is NOW, and after trading it in my own account first these last days,
I’m ready to trade WTI Crude Oil again for the PAMM / MAM with a 2 cent spread
… a spread btw, which has held recently very steady @ TURNKEY … ditto over at
PRIMEXBT … and with crude’s problems behind it [think May futures expiration
bullshit], it’s back to being a tradeable market again that offers plenty of
movement & opportunity … much better lately than anything in FX, where
inconsistent ranges & IVIX continue to plague the space mightily … so, going
forward, I’m adding crude oil back into the trading options mix … if FX stays
dead, and today Cable was a disaster from a range standpoint in the European
session, although the IVIX INDEX level was adequate, I’ll trade crude oil in the
European and/or U.S. session … all we need is fair pricing, and it appears we
finally have it [about time], and since I care not what it is I trade, but only what
kind of conditions we face, I’ll trade “soiled underwear” futures if it is to our
advantage … and crude with a stable 2 cent spread and meaningless
commissions fits the bill … so don’t be surprised to see me comment on crude
on days when I trade it.

No trades today in the TURNKEY PAMM / MAM.

GBPUSD in the European session nothing but a disaster … a complete joke
… 8 hours of nothing [about 35 PIPS] as the stock market implodes and gets
“monkey hammered”, right along with gold & silver … but Cable? … “nah, let’s
just sit here and not do Mr. Jack Squat”! … I’m at a loss for words to explain the
complete inactivity of FX in the face of stocks & gold/silver getting smashed
… apparently, nobody gives a shit … I traded crude today in my own account,
and the algo was spectacular … good range and excellent IVIX lNDEX levels
above 100 most of the day … as I said earlier and have consistently said for
years, give me the right conditions in a crude oil CFD, at an offshore brokerage
house, and I don’t need anything else! … well, we finally have “those conditions”,
so what’s not to like? … all I ask for is fair pricing and consistency from the LP’s,
whether they be banks or HFT’s … nothing more and nothing less … give me that
and you won’t ever hear me complain … try and screw me and that’s a different
story … we’ll see what happens, but so far for the first time in a long time, I’m
satisfied the crooks have been replaced by legit LP’s, and it’s to my advantage
to trade crude oil again after a lengthy absence. 

If FX wakes the hell up, then fine I’ll trade ‘em, but I am not liking what I’m seeing
in FX right now, especially in pairs like GBPCHF, GBPJPY, EURUSD, & GBPUSD,
and I’m not particularly happy sitting around watching FX go up a PIP, down a PIP,
over hours of bullshit bank manipulation and stop hunts … with a clean 2 cent
spread, oil can work spectacularly, and it rarely sits, so again I say “what’s not to
like here”?

Outta here … until tomorrow … Onward & Upward!! 

-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment