CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, March 20, 2020

WELCOME TO THE MINEFIELD

“What a day of scumbag LP bank bullshit!”

Short blog today, cuz my “Bullshit Detector” has gone full retard basket of kittens
… went to get long EURUSD on an algorithm buy signal, hit the buy button when
the offer was 27, and got filled at 38.60 … and that dear friends took out the other
profitable algorithm trades … seriously WTF? … if I want this kind of bullshit, I
can get it in Cable or gold, with no problem … but EURUSD? … gimme a fucking
break here … I literally can’t even.

So fuck EURUSD, cuz if that’s the way the cookie is gonna crumble, might as well
put up with the bullshit in gold & GBPUSD, cuz in those they’ll move a lot more
than EURUSD … so if you’re not gonna give me the reward, but fuck me anyway
with the risk, what’s the point of trading it? … besides, gold today back to normal
with  bid/offer spreads of about 15 - 25 cents … amazing what happens to
revenues when they blow the spread out and nobody trades it, and they notice
they got ZERO trading revenues … suddenly normal spreads come back like it’s
a coincidence … sure.

That EURUSD trade has had me seeing purple all day … overall, not that big of a
deal for the PAMM / MAM in terms of actual dollars lost, just a couple of hundred
bucks, but it’s getting bent over a railing for my annual prostate exam that frosts
my cupcake … TGIF … good algo signals today in gold, and as long as spreads
stay behaved, I’ll be back in there Sunday night and into the week … all the
algorithm gold trades today were profitable, and again we see the
“Chuckleheads” in the Asian session mindlessly bidding gold higher, only to see
when New York starts, gold gets “monkey hammered” lower … I need a drink.

Blog update on Sunday … until then mi amigos … Onward & Upward!! 

Have a great weekend everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment