CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

THE FED “CNTRL-P’S” ANOTHER $100 BILLION

“I could be wrong, but I think Alfred E. Neuman founded the FED”!

At the rate they’re going, the FED will print over $1 TRILLION Dollars this year
… and of course, a lot of this “ QE funny money” will find its way into stocks via
pre-arranged Treasury debt purchases by the FED, from banks that are
“marked up” to guarantee scumbag bank profit … nice work if you can get it
,,, and by design, this will prop stocks just like they want it to.

Today no different than the last umpteen thousand days where after initial selling,
the “Plunge Protection Team” [PPT] shows up right after the NYSE cash open,
and performs their magic act once again … “thank you manipulators, you make
my job much easier! … might as well make ‘em work for me”!

Meanwhile, over in GBPUSD land, a double reversal today that sees some strange
price action … tomorrow a big day in Cable, as P.M. BoJo meets with some chick
from the E.U. over trade negotiations via BREXIT … look for some fireworks from
that bullshit once it hits the wires.

Over on PRIMEXBT today, I traded some gold [XUAUSD] & silver [XAGUSD] for
my own account, to see if the pairs are any good for the upcoming PAMM I’ll be
starting there once they get the program going sometime this quarter … they still
tell me they’re on track for it, so I have no reason to think otherwise … anyway, as
I have said before, one of the big things I like about PRIMEXBT is that whatever
size volume you’re trading, they quote you FIRST  the bid/offer for that size
volume, so you don’t have to guess how they’re going to “clip you” for slippage
on your order once submitted … on size, which is anything = to a 1 lot+, their
spread is a few pennies higher, by about 6 - 7 cents in gold today … which is
fine, I don’t have a problem with that … all of my market orders were executed
instantaneously, right on either the bid [liquidation] or the offer [buying]
WITHOUT ANY SLIPPAGE … more than I can say for the bucket shop known as
Turnkey, where execution times can be as long as 5 seconds on market orders
[so their “forex robot” can reroute your order to a “preferred” LP [which they
own or are a partner) and whatever fill they give you after they’ve hedged your
trade with a legit LP, and it’s reported back to you … all that takes a few
seconds], and the slippage can be anything … literally … from 50 cents to
$2 - $3+ per OZ. … not so, when your order is executed within a handful of
milliseconds! … so yea, gold & silver are definitely in “the mix”, right along with
Cable, when the PAMM gets up and going … I was very pleased with fills and
execution times, cuz it tells me my orders aren’t being manipulated.

And as I imagined, cuz theoretically the “Traders Course II” [TCII] scalpers
algorithm doesn’t know what it is your trading, cuz it’s just numbers, the trading
algorithm is as good in gold & silver as it is in Cable … all you need is the
appropriate IVIX [intraday volatility] and you’re good to go … and with the FED
literally “trapped” into QE, cuz if they don’t the Ponzi scheme known as stocks
goes “buh bye” and makes “Thelma & Louise” look like a fender bender in a
shopping mall  parking lot, gold is getting the message loud and clear … nothing
would make me happier than to see some of the projections for gold this year
come to fruition, cuz that would mean higher IVIX and daily ranges … and the
more the merrier in an honest market where I’m not getting bent over the back
fence out back by the scumbag bullion dealer banks … bring it on!

One good algorithm buy signal today in the DOW30 … FX CHOICE PAMM / MAM
UP A HAIR SHY OF 0.3%.

As I stated in an earlier blog post, I’m using chapter 6 of the “Traders Course”
[TC], and I’ve combined that with material from the TCII … add it all up, and it
makes for some great trading in the “Tulip Bulb 30”.

Turnkey was better today on Cable fills, although that comes with such a “low bar”
as a standard of performance, it would almost be impossible to get any worse
than yesterday … algorithm performed well, and I made back a chunk of what
Turnkey stole yesterday … tomorrow should be “rock n roll” in Cable.

Welp, afternoon in Gotham, Europe is closed now so Cable is basically dead
… stocks drifting lower under the weight of maybe no “China trade deal”like they
thought  [say it ain’t so!], and the continued escalation of words from the usual
suspects of “Death to America” that we’ve heard off & on for the last 40 years
… outside of the PPT and some corporate buyback scams, who is buying stocks
up here? … and so when the manipulators back away from their bids, price drifts
lower … in any event, I want no part of the “CRIMINAL” New York afternoon, with
the likes of JPM & Squid taking over … and so, that’s a wrap for today! … Outta
here early today … until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!! 

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment