CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, January 12, 2020

SUNDAY UPDATE: DO YOU WANT A BIG TRADING INCOME?

“When are you going to go pick up your shipload of money? … when!?”

2020 has started … time to decide if you want to “shit or get off the pot”! … “fish
or cut bait Skippy, it’s as simple as that”! … I started the FX CHOICE PAMM / MAM
on October 28, 2019, and it trades the DOW30 CFD … it gives people quasi
exposure to big name stocks, without overnight and/or weekend risk, with a
“net cost to trade” of only 2.0 - 2.5 index points … with NO commissions, it’s one
of the very best stock index CFD’s you’re going to find out there, and this spread
is not “phantom”, which comes with a shipload of slippage, but is there 23/5
every single trading day … this week’s 20 Day Range MA is 240 index points,
meaning the cost to trade the DOW30 CFD relative to its IVIX [intraday volatility]
comes in right around 1%, which is very, very good … not as good as FX, but
much more consistent in terms of tradeable range, and the IVIX for the DOW30
CFD is consistently far better than anything in FX most trading days … in
addition, the vast majority of the time, unless there’s a specific reason otherwise
[ummm, like war in the Middle East with Iran for instance], roughly 90%+ of the
day’s range in the DOW30, gets put in during NYSE trading hours, which is a
definite plus when deciding when there’s gonna be trading action … it’s gonna
be in New York.

Over the last couple of months, website traffic has picked up quite a bit, and so
there are new readers who might not be familiar with what a PAMM / MAM is, or
how it functions … let me explain briefly … “PAMM” is an acronym for
“Percentage Allocation Management Module” and “MAM” is an acronym for
“Multi Asset Manager” … basically they are the same thing … people open an
account at FX CHOICE through my PAMM / MAM link in the upper right hand
column … that account is what’s known as a “slave” account … all slave
accounts have their money pooled into a “master” account, and then the pooled
“master” account is traded by the manager [ME] … gains/losses from trading the
master pool account are prorated with the percentage of the master that each
slave account controls … I ONLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE MASTER ACCOUNT TO
TRADE … I CANNOT DO ANYTHING BUT TRADE THE POOLED MONEY
… investors [slave account], HAVE NO TRADE AUTHORITY, AND CAN ONLY
DEPOSIT OR WITHDRAW FUNDS AT THEIR CHOOSING … therefore, the
brokerage house [FX CHOICE] acts as “middle man”, guaranteeing managers can
only trade funds and investors can only deposit or withdraw funds for the
manager to trade … everybody wins here … manager wins cuz he/she doesn’t
have to do anything administrative, like handle deposits or withdrawals, and can
focus solely on trading … the investor wins cuz he/she doesn’t have to worry that
their money might disappear if the manager decides to take it all and run to
wherever … unlike plenty of hedge funds, I place no time limit on deposits and/or
withdrawals and lock nobody into anything … all I ask is that investors start with
at least USD $200, cuz that pretty much guarantees allocation for any trades I do
… if you start with less, you may not get allocated your percentage of a trade I
make … I have no MAX amount, you can put in whatever you wish, and I’ll trade
it accordingly.

Now, I’ve said this before but let me say it again … the PAMM / MAM goal for the
year is to return 50%+ to investors … if I do what I did the last time I had trading
conditions like this, it will be a HELLUVA lot higher than that … could be more,
could be less, I dunno, simply cuz there’s no way I can predict the future of any
market nor its volatility … nobody is guaranteeing anything here, it simply is
what it is … BUT assuming I do approximately what I did [verified by the way]
before, WHATEVER YOU START WITH IN THE PAMM / MAM WILL BE
GENERATING A 5 DIGIT TO 6 DIGIT DOLLAR INCOME IN 1 ½ - 2 YEARS FROM
NOW … want to let it ride? … fine with me, but my experience with people is that
income is more important than a pile of money … want to do it yourself AND
save 17% incentive fee paid to me? … fine, I got no problem with that, that’s
why I offer it to people [duh!] … if you’re already a full time trader in other
markets, no reason you can’t do both … I make this as cost effective for you as
humanly possible, but I’m not charity either … are you? … do you give your
expertise away for nothing? 

Most of you either work for a living or own a small business … I don’t care what
you make now, I don’t care how old you are, what I care about is getting you to a
solid income level where you can truly enjoy life, and if you’re reading this blog
I don’t think you’re there yet … I’m not asking for anybody to make lifestyle
changes to be a part of the PAMM / MAM … anybody that doesn’t live under the
interstate highway bridge can afford to join … question is do you think I’m full of
shit? …. history says otherwise, but if that’s what you think, then come back
every day & week and see how the PAMM / MAM account grows without you in it,
and enjoy the 0.75% YEARLY INTEREST you earn from the bank, which inflation
eats up and you get to pay taxes on it on top of that … come talk to me in 2800
years when you then have the same amount in the bank that you’d get in the
PAMM / MAM within 2 years … I can wait … question is, can you?

If you happen to be in your 20’s, 30’s, or 40’s, this is a “no brainer” … a no
brainer you can watch every single trading day, and can verify via daily
statements from the brokerage house, and quite possibly retire early in life
… you can always deposit more, you can withdraw any amount at any time,
although I don’t take kindly to being “traded”, like I’m some kind of stock, where
somebody says, ‘well, he’s made money 30 days in a row and so he must be
about ready to lose, so I’ll withdraw my money and then after that loser, I’ll put it
back in … trade me like a stock and FX CHOICE is gonna start to ask you
questions, like “WTF are you doing here”?, not cuz of what you might think,
but cuz they are afraid you’re fronting for people who don’t have an account and
your account is pooled money that’s being intentionally hidden … now, if you’re
simply withdrawing profits regularly, like quarterly, then it’s not a problem, cuz
they understand that … like at any brokerage house, repeated deposits and
withdrawals over short time periods raise compliance questions as to why you're
doing what you’re doing, and I’m pretty sure nobody wants to deal with this.

So, as we start 2020, all I’m asking people to do is make a decision … trade
yourself or let me do the walking for you … I don’t know how I can make this
any easier … if you want me to do the heavy lifting, opening an account at FX
CHOICE is super easy, and verification is simply any copy of a government
issued ID … takes less than 2 minutes to open an account, and fund with
Bitcoin [BTC], cuz that is super easy and there are ZERO QUESTIONS FROM THE
BROKERAGE HOUSE ABOUT EITHER DEPOSITS OR WITHDRAWALS WHEN
DONE VIA BTC … when you deposit with BTC, FX CHOICE immediately converts
it to U.S. Dollars at no cost to you and places the dollar amount in your account
… it’s cheap, quick, and is super easy.

Now, in addition to that, I would only add that FX CHOICE IS ONLY REALLY
EXCEPTIONAL in DOW30, DAX30, & either WTI or BRENT CRUDE OIL … these are
the only instruments I would trade there, simply cuz everything else is too
expensive to trade in terms of bid/offer spread and/or any commissions there
might be … and right now and for the foreseeable future, the clear winner of the
four listed above is the DOW30, and that’s why the PAMM / MAM is hosted here.

For those who desire no stock indices exposure, I’ll be hosting a PAMM / MAM at
PRIMEXBT once they get their program going here in the next couple of months
… PRIMEXBT HAS NO KYC, YOU SIMPLY OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH AN EMAIL
ADDRESS AND FUND WITH BTC … that PAMM / MAM will trade GBPUSD, maybe
some of the Cable crosses like GBPAUD, but mostly GBPUSD, along with
XAUUSD [spot gold] & XAGUSD [spot silver] when appropriate … Bitcoin [BTC]
on occasion, when the 20 Day Range MA is high enough to justify the cost … I
would only add that PRIMEXBT balances are held in BTC, not dollars, and
profits / losses are credited or debited to accounts in BTC … IMHO, this is a
great way to accumulate the world’s most trusted currency going into the future
… so, I can understand where some people will want to wait for that … I’ll have
details on this PAMM / MAM when the program gets closer to starting.

Which brings me to Turnkey … nothing has been more disappointing than my
experience there the last 4 years … 2 items of absolute prime significance have
happened with this PAMM / MAM … 1) right as I started the PAMM / MAM at
Turnkey in February 2016, the complete breakdown of the then current trading
paradigm was put in motion by the FED, and the markets I chose to trade, which
were gold and the DOW30, changed in ways you can only see with a sense of
hindsight … in other words, nobody sent out emails to tell professional traders
that markets weren’t going to be traded like in the past, but manipulated by the
central bank, and therefore the rules had changed … and not changed for the
better … an utter collapse of VIX, and government actively involved in trading for
the first time ever in U.S. markets. 2) From day one Turnkey got worse, and the
fills and subsequent slippage from their thievery has been nothing short of
breathtaking … add both together, and it’s tough to make any money there.

Here at the start of 2020, and Turnkey has new LP’s in their CFD’s … I wasn’t at
all impressed or satisfied in any way with the treatment we got this last week in
GBPUSD, where slippage on fills was atrocious … like always, they will never
address fills with a customer, only saying they are what they are and they have
no control over them … this coming week I’m going to trade their DOW30 CFD
… we’ll see what they do … I’ll hold judgement ‘till next weekend’s blog update
and report then. They tell me problems from the past are  “fixed”, although when
pressed they won’t mention what those “problems” were, only to say that going
forward I should be pleased with the now current trading conditions in the CFD’s
… we’ll see … so, even if they’re half right, much better days lie ahead for those
in the Turnkey PAMM / MAM.

My experience with FX CHOICE HAS BEEN A+ in their DOW30 CFD … a couple of
times off a little on the fill, but nothing out of the ordinary in a fast moving market
… haven’t been seriously screwed like at Turnkey, and this is another reason I
recommend trading DOW30 there … and for the record, PRIMEXBT doesn’t have
a DOW30 CFD, so they aren’t an option in the stock indices … what they do have
is overpriced from a round turn [RT] commission perspective, in SP500 &
NDX100, and so they are not competitive with what’s out there at other offshore
houses … if you like giving money away, then trade them there … I don’t so I
won’t!!

So while I got duped by Turnkey, and the FED decided to manipulate markets,
this really is the first time I have trading conditions equal to or better than the
exchange floor in terms of trading stock indices, now with the DOW30 and not
the SP500, but essentially the same market, and I started on October 28, 2019
… the first couple of weeks saw limited trading, and with Friday’s close, the
PAMM / MAM is now up over 10% in its first 10 weeks of trading, thus we’re now
slightly ahead of our goal of 50%+ for the year … if you think you can do better
than this, then I invite you to have at it!

One more consideration for you before I move on … at some point, which I’m not
divulging to the public, I’m gonna close off new money & participants in the FX
CHOICE PAMM / MAM … I’m not trying to be J.P. Morgan here … I know what I
want to do, I know what the market can handle, and the same goes with the
PAMM / MAM at PRIMEXBT once it gets going … you snooze and you may lose
… and do you think anybody is going to leave the program once I shut it off?
… good luck with that, so now whaddaya gonna do, cuz once I get to a certain
point, that’s it … so, it’s your life and your pocket book … the opportunity is
there for you to participate … “you want to get financially healthy, or do you
want to sit on your ass”? … do what you want, I’m not your financial babysitter
… in closing, I get asked about 200 times a week from people for me to help
them get rich, or at least get a much better financial lifestyle, one where they
have money … “well, here it is … you’re gonna have to take some kind of first
step … from there you can add whatever you want once you’re comfortable
… I’m putting the water out there, and it’s up to you to decide to drink
… everybody has the time, and everybody spends money on useless shit
constantly, so the minimum to get in is practically nothing, and isn’t an issue
… obviously the more you put in initially, the quicker you see that income you
want … so, I don’t want to hear any more cryin’ from people bringing crocodile
tears … you got the opportunity to take advantage of what everybody says they
want … do something about it. Any questions about the FX CHOICE
PAMM / MAM, simply email me.

Directly below, the FX CHOICE PAMM / MAM results since inception, from
Friday’s close.

Click on ANY chart or table to enlarge

Directly below, the ‘VIX MATRIX TABLE” from Friday’s close.


All of the pairs above and the figures, are at PRIMEXBT, with the exception of the
DOW30, which is at FX CHOICE … THERE ARE NO COMMISSIONS FOR THE
DOW30 CFD … and while you can clearly see everything crypto has great ranges
relative to the underlying notional, you can also see they want a “pound of flesh”
to trade them … they are expensive … which is why I say I need to see higher
20 Day Range MA’s, especially for BTC, before I will trade it.

Directly below, each group of markets we follow, with this week’s current 20 Day
Range MA.

FX [CABLE & SELECTED CABLE CROSSES]



An unwanted downturn in IVIX this last week, especially in the last half of the
week, where trading conditions turned to shit rather quickly … Cable barely
seeing a 50 PIP range for the day on Friday … I’m not liking this at all … let’s
hope IVIX returns this upcoming week.

STOCK INDICES





A modest pickup in ranges this last week … about frickin’ time … this upcoming
week sees earnings start being reported, but it should be noted the bar is always
set very low for companies to “beat”, and there’s a whole lot more going on
besides earnings, so it might not have the desired effect most think … still, it’s
nice to get the DOW30 reading up in the mid 200’s … let’s hope it goes higher still.

PRECIOUS METALS



If you go back up and look again at the ‘VIX MATRIX TABLE”, you’ll see that silver
has the LOWEST COST TO TRADE in RT commissions relative to its 20 Day
Range MA, of anything listed … nothing comes close … at PRIMEXBT, you can
trade silver in 100 OZ. increments [$1 per penny], and with a very low spread,
you’d be hard pressed to find better value in your trading.

Onto the week … of prime importance, besides making money, is how Turnkey
treats the PAMM / MAM in the DOW30 CFD … new LP’s they say … OK, they can’t
be worse than the last ones … I’m not expecting perfection here, all I want is
some semblance of fairness on fills, without being taken out back and shot in the
head … until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!! 

Have a great rest of your weekend everybody!

-vegas












No comments:

Post a Comment