CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

THIS PLACE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE



At least I got breakfast in, but when I went to my screens to trade, about 1

minute later the electricity goes out  … seems the “Incompetents” have to

upgrade the system before hurricane season starts June 1 … don’t have any

diesel for the generator cuz it ain’t hurricane season and what’s the point?

… sure, could go on over to Mickey D’s and hop on their internet, cuz they

got their own diesel generators when shit goes dark, but then realize that the

entire parking lot will be full of cars from ExPats doing the same thing, all

sharing one tiny router … fugetaboutit!, I’ll just wait it out playing with the dog

and not let Caribbean shit like this ruin my day.


Finally get back up and running around 3 PM EST, nobody who works here

does anything after that don’t kid yourself … from the looks of things from

the m15 and m1, algo signals in gold did exceptionally well, but it’s hard to tell

when you’re away from live action … chart bias always enters the equation and

nobody wants that … onto tomorrow.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😍😍,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas





No comments:

Post a Comment