CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, March 15, 2024

A WEEK IN HELL

 

“Hurry up & fix him up! … he’s the guy that writes the checks!!”

Woke up in the wee hours of last Thursday, and I thought I was having a heart

attack … couldn’t breathe, couldn’t catch my breath and I’m just laying there

… stood up out of bed to get some cold water from the kitchen, and all I

remember from then is heading towards the ground … “The Mrs.” calls 911, the

ambulance comes, I hit the emergency room, and I’m in “la-la land” … my pulse

rate on the way to the emergency room is 21, my blood pressure is 60/40

… within a few minutes they got my pulse up over 40 and while it’s stabilizing,

they’re taking blood samples for analysis.


Wasn’t no heart attack, I’m told about 2 hours later  … ready for this? … I had

“Kidney potassium toxicity!”, where my kidneys just decided on their own to

shut down, which trigger my lungs to shut down, which in turn caused my

heart to say, “Fine, if you ain’t working, why should we?” … blood analysis

levels for potassium should be between 2.5 and 3.5 … my first blood sample

analysis came back with a reading of 6.3 … “Well there ya go, looks like I have

to now give up chewing on potassium sticks … amirite or amirite?”


So while medicines are lowering those nasty potassium levels, everybody

thought it would be a great time to check everything else in my body … and

every guy out there knows what this means! … cuz if your over age 30, you

need your prostrate gland handled, fondled, squeezed, and generally played

with … 2 lovely lady doctors checking me twice each, and my only shock is

they didn’t invite the entire fucking island over for a “test drive” … so the good

news is everything in my body is fine … you could just see the disappointment

on some of their faces they couldn’t keep me prisoner for another day … what

should have been a 3 or 4 day hospital stay ended up being 7 days.


Back to trading … blog update on Sunday, with some thoughts on ETH & BTC,

and trading resumes Sunday night for the week … OUTTA HERE … “The future’s

so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎, and my own Brinks armored

truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment