CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, February 4, 2024

SUNDAY UPDATE: HITTING THE PROVERBIAL BRICK WALL

 

“Yup Pablo, it’s  lonely feeling when crypto doesn’t move!!”

Directly below, the 20 Day Range MA & MEDIAN for selected markets. I’ll be

dropping MATIC, SOL, XRP, & DOGE cuz they aren’t traded on the MT4, and

aren’t available at Coinexx for trading.


click on table to enlarge

And notice how over the last 3 - 4 weeks, both BTC & ETH have fallen off a cliff

… the 20 Day Range MA in BTC has fallen about $1000, and the data for ETH

about $50 … that’s some drop in such a short time … I’m hoping it gets better,

but with everything in the shitter when it comes to ranges & VIX, I doubt it picks

up much, if at all, going into Spring … we’ll see. Over in traditional markets it’s

as bad as I’ve ever seen it, and even a sigma, completely bogus miss on the jobs

numbers didn’t do as much as prior misses have done by a long shot … and

when markets turn to shit, what do the scumbag LP’s do? … why of course, they

raise bid/offer spreads and slippage to make up for lost revenue … a “trader tax”

if you will! … somebody enlighten me, what sense does this make? … onto the

week.


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas





No comments:

Post a Comment