CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, July 5, 2020

SUNDAY UPDATE: A NEW DOOR OPENS

“And take that first step, I have!”

Effective immediately, I am no longer doing the following: 1) providing
commentary on markets or anything else, 2) providing charts, statistics, &
analysis over a range of markets, and 3) emails will strictly be limited to
answering questions about the money management PAMMs, either at Turnkey
or in the future at PRIMEXBT … email me about anything else, and they won’t
be answered.

I’ve done my duty, time to “open a new door” … which of course means closing
the old door first and saying adios to the freebies the public has been living off
of for a very long time … the blog now is completely devoted to the PAMM, the
people in it, and nothing else … to that end, I’ll be trading the DAX30 exclusively
going forward … each day’s blog will simply give the day’s DAX30 details,
maybe a sentence or two, or even a short paragraph … Sunday blogs will
highlight the week’s returns, along with the current week’s 20 Day Moving
Average MA of the DAX30.

I am not waiting until Sunday, July 19, to announce that the PRIMEXBT offer for
their PAMM is now closed permanently, and that the fees outlined one week ago
are no longer effective … when I open the PAMM at PRIMEXBT, sometime in the
future not decided upon yet, the incentive fee will be 28%.

Many things are in the works via multimedia and digital streaming … however,
they aren’t going to be free, and whoever wants access to them gets to pay for
them … you wannabes out there, who aren’t willing to pay up? … I must admit,
helping the general trading public serves no professional trader’s interest in the
least … the trading algorithm is also NOT FOR SALE any longer at any price
… my family, and the people around me, have begged me to not make it
available … and with some recent updates I’ve done via further research &
statistical analysis, nobody in the general public has it and nobody is going to
get it … the people in the PAMM’s benefit of course, cuz I use it in trading the
DAX30.

click on image to enlarge

Onto the week … until tomorrow … Onward & Upward!!

-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment