CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

THE PLAGUES

“Sure, I’ll just patiently wait here while you take your time!”

Some days, it’s a wonder more people don’t commit workplace violence … today
it’s my turn in the meat grinder, as my ISP takes my payment from yesterday and
applies it to a different account … am I supposed to not notice? … no reason, just
to make things interesting I guess … it only took them 3 hours to “fix the glitch”
this morning after they finally decided to show up for work, and I finally had
internet back around 11 AM EST … if your interested in winning lottery tickets,
don’t hang around me today!

What did I miss? … not much, although the DOW30 CFD  bid/offer spread is back
down to 1 - 2 index points … Is this a “Jedi mind trick” to get me to push the
buttons so they can screw us, or is this legit? … knowing these scumbags, it’s the
former, but we’ll see as the day progresses … still a long way to go in stocks today.
What’s different in the market from yesterday when the spread was at 5 - 7 index
points, versus today now at 1 - 2 index points? … not a “Hoover Dam” thing, other
than biz probably dried up to ZERO and the scumbags panicked … let’s see where
it’s at tomorrow after 2 PM EST, when the fur flies and SHTF.

Looking over the DAX30 action, some algorithm buy signals early, which I missed
of course cuz I had no internet, but even so the trading action is pathetic going
into tomorrow’s FED clusterfark … gold not doing much but chopping around with
spikes from hell, both up & down, cuz they don’t discriminate, but if there had to
be a day for FUBAR, this is as good a day as any for it to happen … what’s next,
effing locusts?

I’d love to see this 1 - 2 index point bid/offer spread hold in the DOW30, but I’m
skeptical going into tomorrow and then afterwards … we’re dealing with pure, evil
scum folks, and I don’t trust them … there isn’t anything these asshats won’t try
when it comes to pilfering money out of your account … they should all be in jail,
but that’s another story for another time … the algorithm signals in the DOW30
are mind blowingly excellent, but you can’t overpay to trade.

Afternoon in New York, and you know what that means … Europe closed, and the
criminal New York banks … yes, I’m talking to you JPM, where yesterday the U.S.
Department of Justice labeled your bank’s precious metals trading division a
“CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE” … for my money, can’t see why it doesn’t apply to the
entire bank … but I digress … yes, the criminal New York banks are now in charge
the day before “FEDamaggedon” … with things as quiet as they are now, I’m sure
they’ll be all fair & shit with your fills, don’t you?

And once again, markets held hostage to tomorrow’s “shitshow circus” at 2 PM
EST. … outside of oil, where they’ve ruined the CFD’s almost beyond repair, there
isn’t anything even showing a pulse at the moment … 1 PM EST and it seems
like X-Mas EVE on a Friday … I’m not sure trading conditions could be more
pathetic than they are right now … Cable moving higher on some upward short
covering with a new high for the day, no doubt due to some “BREXIT hopium”,
but other than that conditions are very subdued … gold for its part, about a $6
range over the last 5 hours, so nothing going on there except “scumbaggery”
… outside of Cable, I don’t think anything of our other markets has any place to
go right now.

Until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!  

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment