CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

MARKETS ARE DEAD

 

“VIX approaching near 10 year lows in almost every “Hoover Dam” market!!”

Win pennies, lose dollars! … sure, sounds like a plan! … to maybe a fucking

Moron, but get used to it as 1) too many rate cuts priced in spelling

disappointment, and 2) a Preezy election that the MSM will paint as the “End of

America” when Trump trounces Creepy “Taliban Joe” so badly it will melt

Libtards for generations … quite frankly, markets are trading like I feel … which

is too say like total shit … truth be told, I’m about 75% of the way back to my

usual lovable self, and I’m thinkin’ maybe I need a space suit when the wind

blows here like it has been … cuz that dust, dirt, sand will find me worse than

an ex college girlfriend … thought I was gonna die! … nope, not today!


Meanwhile markets are dead, and even Bitcoin can’t do shit for the week … tiny

extreme sub par ranges, and if you trade this, stand in line for your stupid prize

… and as I’ve said before, expect a lot of 2024 to be like this … onto tomorrow. 


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas




No comments:

Post a Comment