CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, January 19, 2024

FRIDAY REDUX … WHY SHOULD TODAY BE ANY DIFFERENT?

 

“When all markets look & feel like this!!”

It’s been a very long time since I’ve witnessed shit like we’re witnessing today

… makes no difference what market, they all stink! … BTC for its part, down

every day since the ETF approval, down almost 20% in a complete ass kicking

… other coins down even more percentage wise … meanwhile, anything &

everything traditional looks and feels like death warmed over … I’m gonna say

it again … IMHO, 2024 has the potential to be one of THE WORST YEARS FOR

VIX EVER SEEN! … with the month ⅔ over, I don’t see anything on the horizon

to change my view, and in fact it could get a lot worse than now … the only

thing that surprises me is the extent of the crypto space to the downturn … I

didn’t see that coming … and until signs of life appear again, why trade any of

it? … you’re just asking for trouble, which they will surely bring to your door for

the asking! … Holy crap, what a disaster!


… OUTTA HERE … “The future’s so bright I need 2 pairs of sunglasses 😎😎,

and my own Brinks armored truck” 💓!! … Onward & Upward!!


-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment