CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, August 6, 2020

AT THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS LOOKING DOWN

“Make sure you round up the adults in your family as well!”

The FED Ponzi scheme is unraveling … when do they just put money right into
your checking account for doing nothing? … “now be a good little boy vegas
and remember to vote for me OK? … election day under 100 days from now, so
don’t forget! … an absolute tragedy of their own making … pandemic my ass, this
is a trial run for totalitarian government on steroids … 1984, welcome to your
future"!

BOE had their meeting … uninspiring and expected, they did nothing really
… news came out at 2 AM EST, not the 7 AM EST I blogged before … “I was using
the new math of ANTIFA, not the white slavery, white supremacy math of dead, old
white guys from Europe … I blame all my old grade school, high school, & college
math professors for keeping me down and oppressing me, and not telling me that
if I want 2 + 2 to = 26, it’s OK … I’m the victim here folks”!

And just when you think Cable can’t get any worse in the European session for
IVIX, along comes today’s bag of flaming dog poo on fire that I’m supposed to
walk on with no shoes and not get my feet messed up? … seriously FUBAR inside
a very tight “Flying Wedge of Death” [FWD] … and I might also mention that
yesterday came within a few PIPS of seeing the THIRD daily “double reversal”
range day in a row … and that is unprecedented … simply shows how messed up,
confused, and scumbag LP bank manipulated this dog poo is lately.

No trades today in the TURNKEY PAMM / MAM.

Like yesterday, most of the 8 hours price action was confined to a 30 PIP up/down
piece of garbage with spikes from hell liberally applied to screw as many accounts
as possible … and on that front it’s “MIssion Accomplished”! … this is without
doubt, one of the worst days for iIVIX i’VE EVER SEEN FOR A NON HOLIDAY
MARKET TRADING DAY … truly pathetic on every metric you want to name.

It is what it is, nothing I can do about it … outta here … until tomorrow
… Onward & Upward!! 

-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment