CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, March 21, 2022

IT’S A MONDAY … WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU EXPECT?

“Don’t wake me up and make me look at this shit! … please, the humanity!”


It’s a Monday, what did you expect? … NADA? … well good, cuz that’s what we

got … FX ranges and trading action so horrible, the county morgue has more

movement … quite frankly, this isn’t even worth commenting on, It's so pathetic

… and BTC just as bad if not worse! … good grief, what a shitshow circus this is

… no trades cuz there simply is no movement, no trading action, and VIX is so

low it’s barely measurable … ughhhh, I’ve seen Christmas Eve’s more active

than this!


… outta here early today, cuz I can’t take another second of this mindless

bullshit … “The future’s so bright I need sunglasses”!! 😎😎

… Onward & Upward!!


-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment